About itemThis listing is for Finished Helmet of First Order TIE Pilot.
Meets 501st requirements for helmet of the First Order TIE Pilot costume.
For details of full costume build, pls, refer to the 501st CRL Page: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TI_TIE_Pilot_First_Order
Our helmets have been 501st APPROVED many times!
More than 450 helmets has been made!
FINISHED means that helmet is painted, glossed, detailed and assembled.
Ready for displaying or trooping (inner lining required).
- Poly-resin roto-casted helmet
- Car body-shop finishing gloss quality
- 2mm acrylic tinted green visor
- Soft foam inner padding included
- Rubber bottom lining included
- Correct rubber Air Hose (MILSPEC)*
*Air Hose can be bought separately or you can add a note to the order!
PRODUCTION TIME is up to 4 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 2 weeks to Cast it.
- Up to 2 weeks to Paint it.
- M-Size: Full head circumference up to 61cm (24 nches or 7 5/8-US Hat Size).
- Worldwide from Moscow, by EMS speed courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!
---- Legal notice ---
*Please be noted that all orders can be cancelled only within 3 days after order placement.*
**This is not yet an officially licensed product and is only considered Fan Art, the item is 3D modeled, 3D printed, molded, casted, painted and assembled by me.**
***Due to custom nature of the product, ETA dates are not guaranteed and should be considered as guidance only.***
****ALL Customs fees and duties, as well as specific and unspecified taxes and duties of receiving this item should be paid by Customer. All fees and duties are not ArmoryShop's obligations.****
*****By placing an order, you're accepting and agree with our production/shipping/cancellation terms and conditions.*****