This listing is for Finished Helmet
of Rogue One / SOLO - Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot Helmet Variant
An updated flight helmet sculpt with unique "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" paint scheme!
The same helmet was used for "SOLO: A Star Wars Story" movie.
Fully meets 501st Legion's requirements for Helmet for full "Rogue One / SOLO TIE Pilot" Costume!
For furter information about costume approve requirements pls refer to: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TI_TIE_Pilot_R1
means that the helmet is painted, glossed, detailed and assembled.
Helmet is assembled and ready for displaying or trooping (inner lining required).
Helmet is created from visual reference of the original prop.
- Poly-resin solid roto-casted helmet
- 3-tone paintworks
- Car body-shop finishing hugh-gloss quality
- Handpainted unique paintwork (no decals)
- Rubber bottom lining included
- Chromed metal-look details
- Functional "Pill box"
- Bubble lenses are dark gray acrylic lenses
- Screen accurate details, shapes and paint scheme
is up to 6 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 3 weeks to Cast it due to queue.
- Up to 3 weeks to Paint it.
***** DUE TO COVID_19 PANDEMIC - ALL TIMELINES ARE EXTENDED!!! +3 WEEKS!!! *****
: Full head circumference up to 64cm
(25 1/8 inches or 8-US Hat Size).
- Worldwide from Moscow, by EMS speed courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!