This listing is for Finished CLEAN Helmet
of Imperial INFERNO Squad Special Forces TIE
Meets 501st requirements
for the helmet of the IImperial INFERNO Squad Special Forces TIE
For details of full costume build, pls, refer to the 501st CRL Page: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TX_Inferno_Squad-Del_Meeko
Our helmets have been 501st APPROVED many times!
More than 450 helmets have been made!
means that the helmet is painted, glossed, detailed and assembled.
Ready for displaying or trooping (inner lining required).
- Poly-resin roto-casted helmet
- 3-tone paintworks
- Car body-shop finishing gloss quality
- 2mm acrylic tinted green visor
- Handpainted unique weathering
- Soft foam inner padding included
- Rubber bottom lining included
- Chromed metal-look details
- Functional "Pill box"
- Lenses are backed with round holed mesh/screen
- Lenses are bubble
- Vents covered with metal mesh
is up to 4 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 2 weeks to Cast it.
- Up to 2 weeks to Paint it.
: Full head circumference up to 64cm
(25 1/8 inches or 8-US Hat Size).
- Worldwide from Moscow, by EMS speed courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!