About itemThis listing is for Finished CLEAN Helmet of Imperial INFERNO Squad Special Forces TIE.
Meets 501st requirements for the helmet of the IImperial INFERNO Squad Special Forces TIE costume.
For details of full costume build, pls, refer to the 501st CRL Page: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TX_Inferno_Squad-Del_Meeko
Our helmets have been 501st APPROVED many times!
More than 450 helmets have been made!
FINISHED means that the helmet is painted, glossed, detailed and assembled.
Ready for displaying or trooping (inner lining required).
- Poly-resin roto-casted helmet
- 3-tone paintworks
- Car body-shop finishing gloss quality
- 2mm acrylic tinted green visor
- Handpainted unique weathering
- Soft foam inner padding included
- Rubber bottom lining included
- Chromed metal-look details
- Functional "Pill box"
- Lenses are backed with round holed mesh/screen
- Lenses are bubble
- Vents covered with metal mesh
PRODUCTION TIME is up to 4 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 2 weeks to Cast it.
- Up to 2 weeks to Paint it.
- L-Size: Full head circumference up to 64cm (25 1/8 inches or 8-US Hat Size).
- Worldwide from Moscow, by EMS speed courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!