This listing is for Finished Helmet
of Incinerator Trooper, "The Force Unleashed"
Meets 501st requirements
for helmet of the Incinerator Trooper, "The Force Unleashed"
For details of full costume build, pls, refer to the 501st CRL Page: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_incinerator
Our helmets have been 501st APPROVED many times!
More than 650 helmets has been made!
means that helmet is painted, glossed, detailed and assembled.
Ready for displaying or trooping (inner lining required).
- Poly-resin roto-casted helmet
- Multi-tone paintwork
- Car body-shop finishing gloss quality
- Handpainted red mark and weathering
- 2mm acrylic dark-green visor
- Rubber bottom lining included
- Screen-accurate Hovi-Mix, Ears etc.
!ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER!
is up to 6 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 3 weeks to Cast it due to queue.
- Up to 3 weeks to Paint it.
***** DUE TO COVID_19 PANDEMIC - ALL TIMELINES ARE EXTENDED!!! +3 WEEKS!!! *****
: Full head circumference up to 60cm
(23 inches or 7 3/8-US Hat Size).
: Full head circumference up to 64cm
(25 1/8 inches or 8-US Hat Size).
- Worldwide from Moscow, by DHL/UPS Expedited Speed Courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Volumed Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
- For shipping to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubhai, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Hawaii - PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR ORDER PLACEMENT.
- We do not ship to: Italy, Spain.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!
---- LEGAL NOTICE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ----
* THIS IS NOT A TOY! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COSPLAY OR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY! *
* THIS IS NOT A PROTECTIVE GEAR! THIS PRODUCT CAN'T BE USED WITH MOTORCYCLE, SKIING, SNOWBOARDING, RIDING OF ANY KIND! *
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Please be noted that all orders can be cancelled only within 3 days after order placement. All later cancelled orders won't be refunded. *
* This is not yet an officially licensed product and is only considered as a "Fan Art", the item is 3D modeled, molded, casted, painted and assembled by ArmoryShop. *
* Due to custom handmade nature of the product, ETA dates are not guaranteed and should be considered as approximate guidance only. *
* ALL Customs fees and duties, as well as specific and unspecified taxes and duties of receiving this item should be paid by Customer. All fees and duties are not ArmoryShop's obligations. *
* By placing an order, you're accepting and agree with our production/shipping/payment/cancellation terms and conditions. *
* All pictures, styles, text and their combinations, used on this website is a property of ArmoryShop Props. Commercial or non-commercial use of pictures, styles, text and their combinations from this website is prohibited. *
* All products represented on this website is a HandMade product and may have minor imperfections or be slightly different from the pictures of the advertising. This shall not be considered as a cause for order cancellation or refund claim. *