pilot is one of the four TIE Fighters shot down by Han Solo and Luke Skywalker as the Millennium Falcon makes its escape from the Death Star.
means that the helmet is painted, glossed, detailed and assembled.
Helmet is assembled and ready for displaying or trooping (inner lining required).
Helmet is created from visual reference of the original prop.
- Poly-resin roto-casted helmet
- 3-tone paintworks
- Car body-shop finishing gloss quality
- Handpainted unique paintwork
- Rubber bottom lining included
- Chromed metal-look details
- Functional "Pill box"
- Bubble lenses are tinted gray
- Additional silver deco and markings distinguishing Lt. Oxixo from other pilots
!ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER!
is up to 6 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 3 weeks to Cast it due to queue.
- Up to 3 weeks to Paint it.
***** DUE TO COVID_19 PANDEMIC - ALL TIMELINES ARE EXTENDED!!! +3 WEEKS!!! *****
: Full head circumference up to 60cm
(23 inches or 7 3/8-US Hat Size).
: Full head circumference up to 64cm
(25 1/8 inches or 8-US Hat Size).
- Worldwide from Moscow, by DHL/UPS Expedited Speed Courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Volumed Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
- For shipping to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubhai, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Hawaii - PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR ORDER PLACEMENT.
- We do not ship to: Italy, Spain.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!
---- LEGAL NOTICE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ----
* THIS IS NOT A TOY! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COSPLAY OR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY! *
* THIS IS NOT A PROTECTIVE GEAR! THIS PRODUCT CAN'T BE USED WITH MOTORCYCLE, SKIING, SNOWBOARDING, RIDING OF ANY KIND! *
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Please be noted that all orders can be cancelled only within 3 days after order placement. All later cancelled orders won't be refunded. *
* This is not yet an officially licensed product and is only considered as a "Fan Art", the item is 3D modeled, molded, casted, painted and assembled by ArmoryShop. *
* Due to custom handmade nature of the product, ETA dates are not guaranteed and should be considered as approximate guidance only. *
* ALL Customs fees and duties, as well as specific and unspecified taxes and duties of receiving this item should be paid by Customer. All fees and duties are not ArmoryShop's obligations. *
* By placing an order, you're accepting and agree with our production/shipping/payment/cancellation terms and conditions. *
* All pictures, styles, text and their combinations, used on this website is a property of ArmoryShop Props. Commercial or non-commercial use of pictures, styles, text and their combinations from this website is prohibited. *
* All products represented on this website is a HandMade product and may have minor imperfections or be slightly different from the pictures of the advertising. This shall not be considered as a cause for order cancellation or refund claim. *