proudly release - "Griff Halloran
" ART Project R1 Imperial TIE Helmet
Griff Halloran (Star Wars Resistance) was a human male pilot who served with the Ace Squadron during the era of the New Republic. Prior to his time flying defense for the Colossus refueling station, he served as a TIE Fighter Pilot in the Imperial Navy.
During the cold war, Griff Halloran wore a modified flight suit which included parts of the equipment utilized by TIE fighter pilots. His black flight helmet was also designed by the former Empire, although he customized it by adding white paint to the faceplate.
Exclusive Art Work, one of a kind!
The price is for Painted and Assembled Helmet with all details included!
- EXCLUSIVE ART PROJECT
- Highly detailed
!ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER!
is up to 6 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 3 weeks to Cast it due to queue.
- Up to 3 weeks to Paint it.
***** DUE TO COVID_19 PANDEMIC - ALL TIMELINES ARE EXTENDED!!! +3 WEEKS!!! *****
: Full head circumference up to 64cm
(25 1/8 inches or 8-US Hat Size).
- Worldwide from Moscow, by DHL/UPS Expedited Speed Courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Volumed Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
- For shipping to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubhai, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Hawaii - PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR ORDER PLACEMENT.
- We do not ship to: Italy, Spain.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!
---- LEGAL NOTICE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ----
* THIS IS NOT A TOY! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COSPLAY OR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY! *
* THIS IS NOT A PROTECTIVE GEAR! THIS PRODUCT CAN'T BE USED WITH MOTORCYCLE, SKIING, SNOWBOARDING, RIDING OF ANY KIND! *
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Please be noted that all orders can be cancelled only within 3 days after order placement. All later cancelled orders won't be refunded. *
* This is not yet an officially licensed product and is only considered as a "Fan Art", the item is 3D modeled, molded, casted, painted and assembled by ArmoryShop. *
* Due to custom handmade nature of the product, ETA dates are not guaranteed and should be considered as approximate guidance only. *
* ALL Customs fees and duties, as well as specific and unspecified taxes and duties of receiving this item should be paid by Customer. All fees and duties are not ArmoryShop's obligations. *
* By placing an order, you're accepting and agree with our production/shipping/payment/cancellation terms and conditions. *
* All pictures, styles, text and their combinations, used on this website is a property of ArmoryShop Props. Commercial or non-commercial use of pictures, styles, text and their combinations from this website is prohibited. *
* All products represented on this website is a HandMade product and may have minor imperfections or be slightly different from the pictures of the advertising. This shall not be considered as a cause for order cancellation or refund claim. *