About itemThis listing is for Finished Helmet of First Order TIE Pilot Special Forces.
Special Forces Pilots were elite First Order pilots that served in the Special Forces branch.
They utilized specialized TIE/SF space superiority fighters during combat.
They wore black pilot armor with two red vertical stripes on their helmets.
Meets 501st requirements for the helmet of the First Order TIE Pilot costume.
For details of full costume build, pls, refer to the 501st CRL Page: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TI_TIE_Pilot_First_Order
Our helmets have been 501st APPROVED many times!
More than 450 helmets have been made!
FINISHED means that the helmet is painted, glossed, detailed and assembled.
Ready for displaying or trooping (inner lining required).
- Poly-resin roto-casted helmet
- Car body-shop finishing gloss quality
- 2 Red vertical stripes indicate Spec-Ops corps
- 2mm acrylic tinted green visor
- Soft foam inner padding included
- Rubber bottom lining included
- Correct rubber Air Hose (MILSPEC)*
*Air Hose can be bought separately or you can add a note to the order!
PRODUCTION TIME is up to 4 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 2 weeks to Cast it.
- Up to 2 weeks to Paint it.
- M-Size: Full head circumference up to 61cm (24 inches or 7 5/8-US Hat Size).
- Worldwide from Moscow, by EMS speed courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!