This listing is for WEARABLE COLLECTIBLE
- finished helmet of First Order FlameTrooper
Meets 501st requirements
for the helmet of First Order FlameTrooper
For details of full costume build, please, refer to 501st CRL Page: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TX_TFA_flametrooper
FINISHED means that the helmet is painted, glossed, detailed and assembled.
Ready for displaying or trooping (inner lining required).
- Poly-resin solid roto-casted helmet
- 2-tone paintworks
- Car body-shop finishing high-gloss quality paint
- 2mm acrylic tinted black visor
- Screen-accurate shapes / proportions / details
is up to 6 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 3 weeks to Cast it due to queue.
- Up to 3 weeks to Paint it.
***** DUE TO COVID_19 PANDEMIC - ALL TIMELINES ARE EXTENDED!!! +3 WEEKS!!! *****
: Full head circumference up to 63cm
(24 3/8 inches or 7 3/4-US Hat Size).
- Worldwide from Moscow, by EMS speed courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!