ArmoryShopProps proudly presents exclusive helmet, "The Burried Jet"
damaged Jet Trooper helmet.
THIS IS One of a kind - ArmoryShop's "Guide-Line" Helmet, which our artisans used as best refference, producing other helmets.
BUYING THIS HELMET - YOU'RE HELPING OUR WORKSHOP TO SURVIVE!
helmets are ArmoryShop's fantasy
of how would helmets look like if the Star Wars story would be expanded?
A very special project born from a discussion about how heavy damaged the artificially damaged helmet can be, and still look cool?)))
Out client wanted the helmet look damaged in a battle, and then burried for years under rain and dust. Well, ok!))))
Few scratches aren't enough for such an order. So we thought - what if this Jet was hit heavily right in a corner of his visor lense...There definitely should be some melted plastid and crushed glass, more rust and water lines...and surely layers od dust.
That's how this Burried Jet helmet was born.
We can make few pcs of this kind of helmets! They have such a story inside!!
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
- EXCLUSIVE ART PROJECT
- Black Tinted crushed visor
- Highly detailed damage
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!
---- LEGAL NOTICE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ----
* THIS IS NOT A TOY! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COSPLAY OR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY! *
* THIS IS NOT A PROTECTIVE GEAR! THIS PRODUCT CAN'T BE USED WITH MOTORCYCLE, SKIING, SNOWBOARDING, RIDING OF ANY KIND! *
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Please be noted that all orders can be cancelled only within 3 days after order placement. All later cancelled orders won't be refunded. *
* This is not yet an officially licensed product and is only considered as a "Fan Art", the item is 3D modeled, molded, casted, painted and assembled by ArmoryShop. *
* Due to custom handmade nature of the product, ETA dates are not guaranteed and should be considered as approximate guidance only. *
* ALL Customs fees and duties, as well as specific and unspecified taxes and duties of receiving this item should be paid by Customer. All fees and duties are not ArmoryShop's obligations. *
* By placing an order, you're accepting and agree with our production/shipping/payment/cancellation terms and conditions. *
* All pictures, styles, text and their combinations, used on this website is a property of ArmoryShop Props. Commercial or non-commercial use of pictures, styles, text and their combinations from this website is prohibited. *
* All products represented on this website is a HandMade product and may have minor imperfections or be slightly different from the pictures of the advertising. This shall not be considered as a cause for order cancellation or refund claim. *