This listing is for Finished DIY KIT
of all hard-plastic armor parts of Commander Iden Versio INFERNO Squad Imperial TIE
Meets 501st requirements for armor parts of Inferno Squad — Commander Iden Versio costume.
For details of full costume build, please, refer to 501st CRL Page: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TI_Inferno_Squad-Commander_Iden_Versio
Our kits have been 501st APPROVED many times!
More than 250 kits have been printed!
means - outer side of 3D-printed parts is smoothed, painted, glossed and detailed.
Kit still needs to be strapped and assembled.
Remixed and printed by ArmoryShop Props.
- Made of ASP plastic
- Lightweight and very durable
- Screen accurate / Game accurate
- Unique details and screen proportions
- Armor KIT is UNSTRAPPED
! You will have to make strapping before wearing it!
- Professional car-bodyworks painted and glossed
- Pilot Chest-box included
- Rubber shoulder belts included
- Upper torso armor: Chest + Back + Chest Box + Thermal Detonator + Rubber Shoulder Straps with all details as per CRL required.
- Hands armor: Comm-Pad Plate with all details as per CRL required.
- Elements of belt: Hard Plastic Belt + Plastic Side Boxes as per CRL required.
What's NOT included:
- Helmet (can be bought here: CLEAN
- Rubber Belt
- Leather Holster
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limitations, we are now have long production queue!
Current production time is up to 25 weeks from payment date.
- After the order paid, we will send you the Sizing Chart
, which will be used to print your armor.
- Armor is printed according to your measurements and fits only you.
- Worldwide from Moscow, by UPS / DHL speed courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!
---- Legal notice ---
*Please be noted that all orders can be canceled only within 3 days after order placement.*
**This is not yet an officially licensed product and is only considered Fan Art, the item is 3D modeled, 3D printed, molded, cast, painted and assembled by me.**
***Due to the custom nature of the product, ETA dates are not guaranteed and should be considered as guidance only.***
****ALL Customs fees and duties, as well as specific and unspecified taxes and duties of receiving this item should be paid by Customer. All fees and duties are not ArmoryShop's obligations.****
*****By placing an order, you're accepting and agree with our production/shipping/cancellation terms and conditions.*****