This listing is for FINISHED KIT
of all hard-plastic armor parts of First Order Snow Trooper Assault
Meets 501st requirements
for armor parts of First Order Snow Trooper
For details of full costume build, please, refer to 501st CRL Page: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TS_snowtrooper_first_order
Our kits have been 501st APPROVED many times!
More than 150 kits have been printed!
means - outer side of 3D-printed parts IS
smoothed, painted, glossed and detailed.
Kit still needs to be strapped and assembled.
Remixed and printed by ArmoryShop Props.
BACKPACK is NOT included!
- Made of ASP plastic
- Lightweight and very durable
- Screen accurate
- Unique details and screen proportions
- Armor KIT is UNSTRAPPED
! You will have to make strapping before wearing it!
- Professional car-bodyworks painted and glossed
- Upper torso armor: Chest + Back + COD with all details as per CRL required.
- Hands armor: Shoulder Bells + Forearms + Palm Plates with all details as per CRL required.
- Elements of belt: Hard Plastic Box as per CRL required.
- Legs armor: Shins plates + Hard Plastic Buckles + Hard Plastic covers for boots with all details as per CRL required.
- Decals set
What's NOT included:
- Helmet (can be bought HERE
- Webbing Shins straps
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limitations, we are now have long production queue!
Current production time is up to 25 weeks from payment date.
- After the order paid, we will send you the Sizing Chart, which will be used to print your armor.
- Armor is printed according to your measurements and fits only you.
- Worldwide from Moscow, by EMS speed courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!
---- Legal notice ---
*Please be noted that all orders can be canceled only within 3 days after order placement.*
**This is not yet an officially licensed product and is only considered Fan Art, the item is 3D modeled, 3D printed, molded, cast, painted and assembled by me.**
***Due to the custom nature of the product, ETA dates are not guaranteed and should be considered as guidance only.***
****ALL Customs fees and duties, as well as specific and unspecified taxes and duties of receiving this item should be paid by Customer. All fees and duties are not ArmoryShop's obligations.****
*****By placing an order, you're accepting and agree with our production/shipping/cancellation terms and conditions.*****