This listing is for Finished DIY KIT
of all hard-plastic armor parts of Imperial StormTrooper
Meets 501st requirements
for armor parts of Imperial StormTrooper
For details of full costume build, please, refer to 501st CRL Page: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt
Our kits have been 501st APPROVED many times!
More than 150 kits have been printed!
means - outer side of 3D-printed parts is smoothed, painted, glossed and detailed.
Kit still needs to be strapped and assembled.
Remixed and printed by ArmoryShop Props.
- Made of ASP plastic
- Lightweight and very durable
- Screen accurate
- Unique details and screen proportions
- Armor KIT is UNSTRAPPED
! You will have to make strapping before wearing it!
- Professional car-bodyworks painted and glossed
- Some plates (ex.AB and Cod plates) shall be glued together by in-modeled locks, to achieve the correct look.
- Upper torso armor: Chest + Back + Abdomen + Kidneys + Thermal Detonator + COD + Butt Plates with all details as per CRL required.
- Hands armor: Shoulder Bells + Biceps + Forearms + Palm Plates with all details as per CRL required.
- Elements of belt: Hard Plastic Belt + Side Boxes as per CRL required.
- Legs armor: Thighs Plates + Shins plates + with all details as per CRL required.
What's NOT included:
- Helmet (can be bought HERE
- Leather Holster
is up to 10 weeks, depending on the queue:
- Up to 4 weeks to Print it.
- Up to 6 weeks to Paint it.
- After the order paid, we will send you the Sizing Chart
, which will be used to print your armor.
- Armor is printed according to your measurements and fits only you.
- Worldwide from Moscow, by EMS speed courier service.
- Shipping costs are based upon Total Order's Weight and will be calculated during checkout.
Sign up for discounts and special offers at https://www.facebook.com/armoryshopprops
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ArmoryShop
May the force be with you!
Always wear a helmet!
---- Legal notice ---
*Please be noted that all orders can be canceled only within 3 days after order placement.*
**This is not yet an officially licensed product and is only considered Fan Art, the item is 3D modeled, 3D printed, molded, cast, painted and assembled by me.**
***Due to the custom nature of the product, ETA dates are not guaranteed and should be considered as guidance only.***
****ALL Customs fees and duties, as well as specific and unspecified taxes and duties of receiving this item should be paid by Customer. All fees and duties are not ArmoryShop's obligations.****
*****By placing an order, you're accepting and agree with our production/shipping/cancellation terms and conditions.*****